Brave Men

I used to think that brave men in the books went out and looked for trouble, because they wanted it. Because it was exciting and life was a bit dull. But that's not the way of it with the tales that really matter, or the ones that stay in mind. Folks seem to have just landed in them. Usually, their paths were laid that way, as you put it. I believe they had many chances, like us, of turning back, only they didn't.
And if they did, they would have already been forgotten.

~ These are my all time favorite lines from Lord of the Rings. I never read the book though, just saw the movie. However, I must say that J. R. R. Tolkien has done a marvelous job with the whole concept & the hobbit thing... & these lines make you wonder.. what sort of tale you've fallen into (?!?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sin City

Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me!

I Love Him