Heart Decides?

Life does not work on formulas or facts. It works on experiences and reasons. Its only when the experiences that life has to offer grow on you, that you realize the true reason for your existence. And its only then, that the faith in you makes you see the existence of God, even in the falling of leaves.

Its your faith that tells you that even when things are falling apart, happiness exists. For its only when old leaves fall, the new ones can grow. And when the new ones grow, the faith strengthens. And its your faith, that makes you understand that the stories you have read about Heaven & Hell are not just stories. The heart finds its own heaven in the blessings of life, the hug of a friend, the prayer of a mother, & that the hell in life comes with the tragedies of life... the heart break, the trauma... the accidents.

Its true. The heart decides.

And when it does, you find another world inside the world you live in. But to see this world, the leaves have to fall. For its only when the old leaves fall, the new ones can grow!

Isbah Z, on the post Heart Decides on Syra's blog.

Comments

Syra said…
I must commend again. (Y)

Rereading this fine piece of you, (although not directly related )this quote flashed in my mind


"The heart has its reasons which reason does not know"
~Blaise Pascal
Sundas said…
very well written....seriously... :)
Isbah Omer said…
ThanxXx buddy :)
good to have u here after a while.
khany said…
reminds me of this beautiful hadith (i only quote the relevant section). god says:

My slave approaches Me with nothing more beloved to Me than what I have made obligatory upon him, and My slave keeps drawing nearer to Me with voluntary works until I love him. And when I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hand with which he seizes, and his foot with which he walks. If he asks Me, I will surely give to him, and if he seeks refuge in Me, I will surely protect him.” (Bukhari, 8.131: 6502. S).

when we have true faith and
"when I love him, I am his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees"- meaning that in whatever a man sees or hears he discovers in it god's plan.

this knowledge and faith transforms man so profoundly that He becomes "his hand with which he seizes, and his foot with which he walks."- meaning that everything that the man now does he does with the single purpose of pleasing his creator. seeing unity in the universe brings unity of purpose to his life.

and finally the man's station is so elevated through his transformation that "If he asks Me, I will surely give to him, and if he seeks refuge in Me, I will surely protect him.”- the meaning of which were expressed by muhammad iqbal as

Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai


( Make thy Self so Sublime that when your destiny is being written, God himself should ask thee, ’speak up , what shall I write for you?’)

Popular posts from this blog

Sin City

Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me!