John Lennon on God

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.

I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohamed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong.

JOHN LENNON (1940-1980)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sin City

Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me!

I Love Him