When Believing Goes Wrong


Every thing is a fact if you believe in it. When people say that there's no god, they believe that too; just like we believe that there is one. When you close your eyes to the truth, even if
it is universal, it becomes oblivious to your mind.

Not believing in the fact that there is a reason why things don't go the way you planned is as big a sin as believing that you don't need to try for good things just because you might fail. I believe that I might stumble today, but I also believe that it is going to be okay; I would be wrong to build my faith on the thought that I might fall and hurt myself, so it is not important to try.

Isbah Z

Comments

Anonymous said…
excellent.
look at this blog for recepies
http://recette-cuisinesdumonde.blogspot.com/
godbless

Popular posts from this blog

Sin City

Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me!