Lucky

Today, I am the luckiest girl in the world.

My heart beat 100000 times today.
I breathed 23000 times today
My house did not fall upon me and crush me into bits, and a stranger helped me for no reason at all.

Today, I was not hit by a car, I did not face the miseries of hunger and thirst, and my mind did not let my soul force me to give in to the temptations of desire.

Today, I noticed that God had blessed me with people who I care about; and that I had made friends I can count on, friends who can catch me if I fall.

Today, I learned that money is not the only thing to gain in life, and that roses are better than diamonds even if they live for a very short while.

Today I saw myself in the mirror and did not feel bad about who I am - and my friends, I am the luckiest girl in the world because today, I did not fall in love :)

Comments

Syra said…
did not fall in love== lucky ??
Javeria said…
i'm lucky because i know when to let go and move on :) i'm lucky because i met love experienced it, preserved it as a memory. i'm lucky because love doesn't make me fall, it goes hand in hand :) i'm lucky because i don't hold on :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sin City

Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me!

The Other Side of the Lake